Saturday 2 February 2013

Even More bases! with a difference.......

This isn't really a new project..... You see some time ago I picked up one of those funny little Scout transport Landspeeders from my FLGS. and being a miserly sort, I decided I didn't want to leave the scout models attached to the Landspeeder, which of course would require me to have an extra 5 scout models to use for the disembarked troops.... so I built these 5 bases up, they are magnetised in such a way that once I disembark the troops from the transport they look like this:

this way I can has my cake and eat it......


Like a fool I don't have the 'Speeder at work with me.... so no pic of it.... 

But what do you think? I think they work pretty well......

as always comments are most welcome....

TWTs

2 comments:

  1. The magnetising idea is a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea dude. I do love the Landspeeder Storm it is a nice concept.

    ReplyDelete