Wednesday 6 February 2013

A Windmill and more (dis)organised Chaos

Just a small post today, since my real life is interfering terribly with my hobby time......

First up a current terrain project....

This modern windmill is going to be added to a base with a amall water tower and some pipework running from one to the other so the mill can fill it..... intended as a centre piece for games of ashwastes, I figure water is something of a comodity....

also I did manage to miss out a whole side of my shed when I showed off the chaos that is my Geek Cave... so here is the missing piece....















while I was out photgraphing I took a quick snapshot of one of my display case shelves... featuring most of my Marines, a few eldar, a random Hasslefree model and a small inquisitorial force I put together as an allied force.....

No comments:

Post a Comment