Monday 26 August 2013

More WIP pictures... because well... Work Progresses....

Yep once again I am on Nights at work this weekend... and as a consequence, more work has been achieved on the Landing Pad Mk 2


first two are of the top piece for the tower in the process of having all the panel gaps hidden with re-inforcing ribs made of card which has been scored and folded to edge the sections and bring it all together....

then that section was finally installed on the tower..
and the hiding of gaps continues onto the rest of the tower.. and will eventually happen to the whole structure...


as you can see, its all coming together, if you look at the base of the tower you can see the access door I have added...

I orinally intended to light this one up.... but I am not so sure I really want the agrovation...

On a completely seperate note, whilst tidying up my shed.... I found these fellows... A little the worse for wear, but hopefully I will get around to painting these up soon....
I find the old chap grabbing a handful of arse particularly amusing....
perhaps I am just a childish sort of person..... lol

well thanks again for taking the time to read my ramblings

TWTs

1 comment: