Wednesday 10 April 2013

Just a quick update....

Nothing really Hobby related, but I had an idea (yes it hurt, yes there was a smell of overheating circuitry....)
with quite a few folk I am acquainted with online going to this years Salute show, I was trying to think of an easy way for me to meet and/or chat to them at the show.......

Soooooo..... I had this printed......
there you go.... If you spot that a rather large fella with that emblazoned across his back...... its me and I would be pleased if you wanted to come say hello....

I had it printed by the lovely chap at Custom T shirts who was very helpful and vectorized my somewhat tiny graphic and enlarged it etc etc...... I am happy to recommend him for any thing like this....

hope to see lots of folks at the show.........

TWTs

No comments:

Post a Comment